2020 Tiktok Challenge
Your challenge is to create a TikTok or 15 second video that conveys a positive prevention message based on underage drinking, vaping, smoking, tobacco use, or opioid misuse.
Come up with your own slogan or use an existing slogan.
This is open to all residents over 13, in Tangipahoa and St. Helena Parishes.
Having a TikTok account is not required.
A winner will be selected based on creativity and will receive the opportunity to be TADAC's social media intern for the 20-21 School Year.
Challenge Entry Rules:
1. Record your video (15 seconds!)
2. Complete the entry and release form on TADAC's website (www.tadac.org).
3. Upload your video to your registration form (or email to email@example.com).
After you enter:
1. Follow @TangiADAC on TikTok.
2. Follow our other social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter -- @TangiADAC, for a chance to win swag!
3. Winners will be announced May 15, 2020.
4. The winner will the receive the opportunity to be TADAC’s social media intern for the 2020-2021 school year!
To ensure that each entry in the 2020 Viral TikTok Video Contest is the original work of the student, the Tangipahoa Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council (TADAC) requires that this form be completed and signed by each student.
The entry form must be completed and a copy of your video submitted by upload/email for the contest.
Entries must be submitted by April 30, 2020 and should be e-mailed to or uploaded to the online form.
Paper copies of this application may be picked up upon request at TADAC's physical office : 108 S. Pine St., Hammond, LA 70403